Students in the Department of Media Communication at Incheon National University Wins the Best Prize in the KPR College Student Contest

글번호
작성일
2024-04-04
수정일
2024-04-04
작성자
홍보팀 (032-835-9490)
조회수

Students majoring in media communication at Incheon National University (Lee Yu-bin, Oh Su-an, and Kim Ji-hyun (from left) take a photo to commemorate the award

Students majoring in media communication at Incheon National University (Lee Yu-bin, Oh Su-an, and Kim Ji-hyun (from left) take a photo to commemorate the award

Students majoring in media communication at Incheon National University won the top prize at the "21st KPR College Student PR Idea Contest."

The Incheon Grand Team, consisting of Oh Soo-an, Kim Ji-hyun and Lee Yoo-bin, produced a brand video to improve paper recognition of the Korea Paper Association with the key message, "We are everyone's species," creatively expressing the versatility and eco-friendly aspects of paper that are essential in our daily lives. The top prize team was awarded 2 million won in prize money, a plaque and a certificate.

Oh Soo-an (fourth grader of the Department of Media Communication) said, "Although everything, including smartphones and tablets, is a digitalized world, paper is still an essential material used in various ways in everyday life, and it can increase the learning effect through paper books or note-taking, and it has a much more eco-friendly aspect than I thought," adding, "I wanted to express the various strengths of paper that digital does not have through this brand video." 

Professor Kim Tae-min (Media Communication Department) said, "We tried to improve students' ability to plan advertisements and produce videos by conducting industry-academia cooperation classes linking major subjects with prestigious external competitions. We will raise students as communication experts who can express their thoughts and arguments through creative ideas and videos."

Meanwhile, the KPR College Student PR Idea Contest, which marks its 21st anniversary this year, attracted a total of 847 students (268 teams) from 90 universities nationwide and is the most prestigious college student contest in the PR field.

The 21st KPR University Student PR Idea Contest Best Video Award (Korea Paper Federation <Am I your servant?!> Photo by the site

The 21st KPR University Student PR Idea Contest Best Video Award (Korea Paper Federation <Am I your servant?!> Photo by the site

첨부파일